Thursday, May 25, 2006
15 Questions...And pics to make it interesting :)
Everyone does these goofy things, and I usually enjoy reading them, but they can get dry. So...I am going to try to spice it up a bit with answers and photos...we'll see if it ever gets posted!
(copied from iamnot's blog http://mothandflame.blogspot.com)
1. If you knew for sure that you could commit murder and are guaranteed not to get caught, would you do it?
Only with Divine guidance, Divine ability, and Divine permission.
2. Name the situation in which you felt most betrayed.
Someone who should have been my protector, abandoned me for a while...it took a very long time for me to get over that.
3. Where and/or when were you happiest?
Being 5 years old was the absolute high point of my life (not that it's been all downhill since then!) I kind of hope that when I die and find myself in heaven, that I will actually be 5 again and forever.
4. Name a hidden talent you possess that would surprise others if they learned of it.
Actually, I can tie the stem of a cherry in knot...with my tongue! LOL!
5. What do you think is your most striking or attractive feature? What would others point out as your most striking or attractive feature?
My elbow is really quite beautiful... LOL!
6. Is there something in your past that you are so ashamed of that you would never tell a soul? (yes or no, no specifics unless you really, really want to go ahead and cleanse your soul).
No,...uh,...Yes,...well,...Maybe. I think most stuff is forgivable, but wouldn't want to see it on the evening news!
7. Who are you closest to? Who would you share secrets with and seek advice from, a family member, clergy or close friend?
A close friend and a sister, or my cow puppet "Loo the Moo" from High School! LOL!
8. If you were granted a wish giving you one earthly possession, what would it be?
A house of my choosing on a lake nearby with the taxes paid in full for the next 50 years or so.
9. Same as number 8 only a talent, what would it be?
Being able to heal other people, but in secret.
10. What person, living or dead, do you admire the most?
C.S.Lewis (dead), and My great Uncle Hubert (living)
11. If you could re-choose your career, would you change and if so to what?
I would be a College English Literature Professor.
12. Which is wiser to own if you could only have one pair of dress shoes, a black pair or brown?
13. If you were to compare the positive aspects of your personality to an animal or plant, what would you most be like? What about negative aspects?
Animal (positive) Hawk or eagle. Animal (negative) some kind of kritter that bites you in the dark.
14. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be?
15. If you could change your sex or your sexual orientation, would you change (one, either or both)?
I love being a woman...always have and I always will.
However, as much as I love being a woman...
I wouldn't want to be married to one!
I just wish I was taller!