Monday, March 12, 2007

A "Monumental Day" for Mayden~

Mr. Iamnot made an interesting comment yesterday-
and I wondered, for several hours, what he was talking about.

Finally- I sent him an email asking him, "Was it a year ago today that I developed a cyber crush on you?"

Nooooo- that wasn't it :)

Anyway- I do think it was about a year ago that I found his blog- and we've been friends ever since...but no, it wasn't an anniversary of any sort that he was talking about.

He was reminding me that the new James Bond movie was coming out on DVD tomorrow!


Mr. Iamnot...

I think you are the best :) Thank you for thinking of me...especially now. I hope my hubby has the video cued up and waiting for me when I get home!!! That would be sweet!

Hugs friend :)

(I'm still in Indiana- I will be home on Thursday...hope to catch up with all of you then. I seem to run short on time every night...I miss reading up on you-)

14 comments:

X. Dell said...

Reading this I get the feeling that I'm breaking into other people's mail.

Cybercrushes? I suppose that such would happen. Sounds like a wonderful experience, Mayden. I hope you enjoyed it.

My best thoughts are with you. Make it home safely.

Mayden' s Voyage said...

Thanks X...
For me, the blog has kind of been like being in kindergarten again.
With a cyber crush being pretty innocent- but I edited my post a little so I wouldn't give the wrong impression.
Thanks friend for the wishes for a safe trip home. I'll sleep in my own bed again on Thursday night.
I'll send you an email when things settle down a bit.
Thank you for thinking of me- and for checking up on me. It means a lot~
:)

Gnomeself Be True said...

In the living room the other day with L...the commercial for the March 13 release of the new Bond flick came on.
All I could think was "Oh my God, Cora must be staying up nights waiting for that DVD!"
I almost said something to L...but then I'd have to explain what blogging was and that seemed too complicated.
If you were a Bond girl Mayden, what would your name be? Hmmmm....
Goldy Locks?
Jenny Wannabear?
We need a nice wholesome Bond girl name for you.....

Mayden' s Voyage said...

LOL-
Darln'...
"Jenny Wannabear" sounds just about right :)
I can NOT wait to get home and watch this again! T just bought a big screen TV too :)

darkfoam said...

big screen tv? a james bond flick i have not seen yet?
safe me a seat on the sofa....

The Phosgene Kid said...

Better then being cyber crushed, I suppose. You'd walk around like Yosemite Sam after Daffy Duck dropped an anvil on him making accordion noises and then in the next scene you'd be ok again.

Lady Prism said...

I think your Thursday will be in a few hours from now....hope your rested...:>>

Lady Prism said...

waaaiiiit...did you say "big screen TV???"....

oh' gooody!!..where's the popcorn?

Anonymous said...

big
screen?

that's perfect...

you now will be able to see daniel's comb-over in all glory

**teasing** :)

WELCOME HOME MAYDEN

/t.

The Phosgene Kid said...

'allo Mayden...

Scary Monster said...

Me bags be packed and me is cashing in me tickets to Hawaii.
Slide on over honey the monster is coming to visit! Me is serious Mrs. C. Wink, Wink. Nudge, Nudge.

STOMP!

puerileuwaite said...

You trip to Indiana reminds me of an old joke:

Where did Prince Charles spend his (first) honeymoon?

(Crap. I forgot the punchline)

Sean said...

hope you made it home safe and that it was there waiting for you!

Baron Ectar said...

grrrr what is it Daniel Craig has that I dont huh!