I've been tagged at least twice now- and I wonder why :)
and Leelee www.leasaann.blogspot.com
Either I'm normal with quirks.
or I'm mostly quirks.
1) I have kept a journal for almost 30 years.
In all I have over 20 journals/notebooks. This is not counting the dozens of regular notebooks with stories, and story ideas. This past year I have written about some of you!
One day these books will be passed on to my children and grandchildren...or perhaps published?
2) I talk to myself- a lot...and not always in private. (Little Lamb, we are in good company :)
3) I try to write something almost every day, either a poem, journal entry, story, or story ideas. I have 4 other blogs besides this one...but I don't update them regularly...and trust me, you are not missing anything- they're pitiful really.
4) I travel with a hot water pot and my favorite tea (English Breakfast)- China, South Africa, and New York...where ever. If I wake up some place other than home- I will have my tea and a way to make it.
5) I totally enjoy meeting new people, but I married a complete and utter introvert.
5 is my favorite number and I'm "double jointed".
6) When I found my first WHITE hair (in my 20's) I pulled it out and taped it to a black index card and put it in my journal. I questioned as to whether or not I would take a plaster impression of my first wrinkle- and decided against it :)
Ok- I'm going to break the rules here and not offically tag anyone- but if you want to post 6 weird things about yourself- tell me and I will come read it- although I think nearly everyone has posted one :)