Saturday, April 01, 2006

Tonight at dinner I was asked...

"Mom,
I heard that when a horse and a donkey...uhhh, re-create, they make a mule...is that right?"


Answer...
"Pro-create son, pro-create...and yes, they make a mule."

"Mom,
Why didn't you tell me about the trip you and dad took a long time ago when you saw so and so???"

Sister answers..."That was way back when they were just past their honeymoon. When they were all huggy and smoochy."

Mom: "Do you not think that daddy and I are huggy and smoochy now?"

sister: "No, you are wayyyy past that!"

Jeesh....
What do I do with a 10 yr old and a 12 yr old???? Let me know if any of you are interested in spending time with these 2!!! They will keep you on your toes!!! :)

2 comments:

Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

What do you do with them? Make sure they are regularly grossed out by how huggy and smoochie you are!

Go smooch the mate!

Silly questions!

Mayden' s Voyage said...

Ha ha! What's funny about that comment from my daughter is that it can have more than one meaning...when she said, "They're way past that" I don't think she meant "they don't smooch anymore", she meant "they are doing other stuff that we don't see...past the smoochy stuff we do see."
Yep..that's my girl :) And it does gross them out! :) I do my best! :)