Saturday, January 06, 2018

My 4yr old nephew, Asher, is spending a few hours with me everyday this week. We have the privilege of meeting up after pre-school, having lunch together, going to the park, or just sitting at my house and watching Tom and Jerry.


Warning: He is delightful.


Today when I picked him up at pre-school he asked me, very nicely, if we could play on the shool playground for a few minutes before going back to my house. It was a gorgeous day and I told him we could stay for 10 minutes. He climbed up the monkey bars, and went down the slide, jumped off of things that should have broken bones (he bounced instead), and started a dinosaur dig.


We left the school and stopped by Burger King. The day was too pretty to stay inside so we went over to a local park to have lunch. On the way there





1 comment:

vehicle wrap las vegas said...

Our company provides a good quality of car wraps
across Las Vegas. Experience the car wrap that increases the value of your car.
vehicle wrap las vegas
Everyone will notice your unique car with a custom